Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Claire's Blessing

We blessed Claire in our ward this past Sunday. I had a lot of family in town because of Thanksgiving and the BYU game, and my parents leave on their mission in a week, so we decided it was a good time.

Claire was exactly 4 weeks old. She was blessed by her father. She was a bit grumpy that morning, but didn't make a peep during the blessing. She wore a gown her Great-Grandma Miller gave her and was wrapped in a blanket I brought home from Bethlehem (from my study abroad to Jerusalem). She wore the same pearl bracelet Paige wore when she was blessed.

Thank you to all the family and friends who came and to the men for participating in Claire's blessing! We know 9am Sacrament meeting is hard to make, especially when you have to drive a ways to get there!

friends and family (not including any ward members) who were there


my parents, 3 of my sisters and their families, and us!


our very girly family - just the way Ben likes it :)


sweet little Claire

6 comments:

Anne said...

That's quite a crew, Bridget. Yay for Claire.

That Girl said...

Too fun. And I love the red shoes.

Jean said...

Awww! Congrats! Claire is so precious!! (And wow, yes, that is a big crew you have!)

noelle said...

Just in case anyone's wondering, Bridget was wearing a Diane Von Furstenberg wrap dress that isn't forgiving around the belly area. In other words, her stomach is completely flat and notice the lack of hose, which means she didn't even need help sucking anything in. It's almost cruel.

Anonymous said...

I have no doubt that Bridget looks awesome, she's our cute family barbie doll:) Claire is so cute! I love all the family pics and as usual, wish we could have been there. Love you guys!

Amber said...

It IS cruel...not almost cruel. Look at the big beige blob standing next to her. So NOT fair!!! And why am I in the center of the picture...horrible positioning on my part.