Sunday, June 5, 2011

Preschool Graduation

Paige and her cousin Anna graduated from their first year of preschool last week. They sang songs, had a slideshow of their year in the classroom, and walked down the red carpet to get their diplomas as their names were called. Then they threw their caps in the air for the finale.Paige loved her first year at Kids Village and is excited to go back again next year. In fact, I think she'd go back right now if she could. I love that Paige's first experiences with school have been positive and that she's so excited about learning.


This is our attempt at a family picture. Obviously no one was cooperating, and the camera caught me mid eye-roll. Nice.

1 comment:

Janelle said...

What an adorable pre-school. Paige is darling in her cap and gown! And I love your family picture. True life. I can hardly believe that Will is also going to be in pre-school this fall. How did we get this old?