Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Stuck at Home

Well, it's been almost a week since the Z or I have even stepped foot out of the house (besides the brief outing to take Chelsea to the airport Saturday). A whole week . . . wow. Other things I haven't done? wear real clothes, styled my hair, put on makeup. It's kind of nice to have an excuse to bum around the house, for a little while. But I'm starting to feel (and look) like a hermit. It finally looks like we might be over this flu, and I really need to get to the grocery store. Maybe we'll go tomorrow. If the weather isn't too bad. For the sake of my sanity, I really hope the weather isn't bad.

3 comments:

heidizinha said...

Bridget, you could have an outing to Springville too. Or maybe somewhere in between? I still really would like to see you soon...

Bridget said...

Heidi, I really want to see you soon to. I think I'm going to stick close to home today though. We should get together next week. Do you have any free days?

jen said...

I bet you are quite pale too! HaHa! Love ya!