Tuesday, February 5, 2008

All About Me

I was tagged by my sister, so now I have to do this...Thanks Amber!!!

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B. Each player answers the questions about themselves. C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago.... I was 17 and a junior in high school. I was getting ready to take the ACT for the first time, a varsity cheerleader, writing for the school newspaper, singing in a couple of choirs at school, working at the Gap, and doing poorly in honors english with Mr. Kelly.

Five things on my to do list today.....get dressed, go grocery shopping, make and send Paige's birthday party invitations, vote, and go to BYU to get on the computer I used there during my graduate studies to try and recover a very important program that Ben deleted off our laptop.

Snacks I enjoy... Dubliner cheese with reduced fat wheat thins, fudgsicle brand 100 calorie fudge bars, sliced fresh pear, pirouline hazelnut cookies (the long cylinder ones), string cheese.

If i suddenly became a bilionaire... I don't know . . . buy a nice house somewhere warm, a couple of new cars, travel to Australia, get a new wardrobe, have 5 more kids, save.

5 bad habits.....I pick my face and the back of my arms, I tend to nag, I often think my way is the best way or only way, I procrastinate, I talk on the phone while driving.

5 jobs I have had... nanny to Anna, registered dietitan counseling outpatients at BYU's student health center, research assistant, teaching assistant for sports nutrition, Sugar & Spice (food service) employee.

5 things most people don't know about me....1) I think it would be cool to have a doctorate, 2) I HATE to exercise, 3) I have a stubby thumb, 4) I really don't cook as healthy as people might expect, 5) I don't know if I'd be good at it, but if I could do it all over again, I might choose something in photography or design. I love nutrition and I'm glad I studied it, but if I were to do something else . . .

i tag
Ashley Preston
Heidi Edwards
Emily Winslow
Meagan Becker
Marci Evans

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

sugar and spice sounds more like a strip joint to me...