- I made a crib bumper (spare me the lectures) that I am super proud of especially since I am not an accomplished seamstress or even an amateur seamstress (although maybe now I can call myself that).
- My hospital bags are packed. Claire came in less than 2 hours so we need to be prepared to get to the hospital fast.
- Christmas is ready except for the wrapping. I should probably tackle that before the weekend.
- The baby's things are all washed and ready to be used.
- I ordered the new car seat today. It gets here tomorrow. Isn't that amazing?! Free shipping, in one day, and the best price online or in stores. I don't use it much but when I do I love diapers.com.
- My new camera lens arrived today. It's awesome. I broke the 2nd of 2 that I owned on the day of my baby shower (boo!) so I haven't taken pictures in two months! I finally talked myself into buying it and now wonder why I waited so long. I'm going to need it to take pictures of Christmas and of course of the new baby. Merry Christmas to me!
- And finally, I have a growing list of things for Ben to do once he finishes finals this Friday: A light fixture to hang, a bed to put together (for us), a book shelf to put up in the nursery, etc.
So, please, take the poll in the sidebar. One or the other of us has suggested each of the names listed. And if you have a different first name/middle name combination to suggest, go ahead and comment! We need all the help we can get. Maybe you guys can convince one of us to just give in already :)