Tuesday, June 26, 2012

First Bites

Grant's first tooth broke through on Sunday. I wouldn't have even noticed except he was chewing on my finger and I felt it. It doesn't seem to be bothering him at all.

In related news, he had his first tastes of rice cereal today. After the first few slurps, he wasn't a fan. This is the best picture that I took on my phone. It was taken when we were finishing up and he was no longer very interested. I have others on my camera but the computer is being monopolized by a Netflix watching two-year-old, so I can't download them yet. I have to say that I'm not too excited about this stage the third time around. It's cute and funny for a little while to watch them try to figure out this new skill, but really it's mostly a messy hassle and I'd rather just keep breast-feeding exclusively. Maybe I just don't want my sweet baby to grow up.

1 comment:

Kendra said...

I can see that - not enjoying it as much. But that's just me. I didn't let Owen try to feed himself for forever because it was too messy. Also, love the chevron outfit.