Saturday, June 9, 2012

Potty Time

Yay! Claire got potty trained last week! She was very excited about her new underwear and is doing awesome. I use the three day method (which I also used with Paige) and once again it worked like a charm. No pull ups, dry when she wakes up, and consistently telling me every time - it doesn't get much better than that! She is a full 8 months older than when I trained Paige, but because of the baby and then moving, I wanted to wait until things were more stable. Plus I had my parents to help out. Here she is on her first day with a couple of drinks and hanging out in her princess panties. I love those cute buns.

7 comments:

Kendra said...

Those buns are dang cute! I really need to consider doing this before my baby girl comes. I think Owen would love not having to wear his diaper.

Brittny said...

Cute buns!!! My sister used this method and loved it! Now that it has worked for two of you, maybe I will have to stop being lazy and try it:)

Bbc4yg1 said...

Omg, I luv that little ass

短躯 said...

洋ロリ娘のプリケツにチンチン押し付けて、ぷにぷに柔らかな尻肉に大量射精してぇ❤️

Hkkvghio said...

Hey, if anyone wants to trade cute pics or videos of little girls (0-12 years) or little boys (0-10 years), message me on telegram @t.me/Juju210374

On KIK
Juku210374

Goosi said...

What a sweet ass this little girl has.

Goosi said...

Sweet ass