Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas 2008

We spent Christmas this year in California with my grandparents'. It was just like the Christmases I had growing up!

Cousins in their Christmas Eve pajamas. When I was a kid we took a picture like this on these stairs every year. Four of the cousins hadn't arrived in time to be in this picture.


Mad dash up the stairs to the playroom to see what Santa brought. Papa carried Paige. The rest of the mob had already passed them by.


Paige's presents from Santa. I get such a kick out of seeing P sit in her chair with her feet up on the ottoman to read a book. And that baby is her new best friend.

From left to right: Maggie (25 months), Anna (20 1/2 months), and Paige (22 months) on Sunday in their matching dresses. These cousins are adorable together.

Me and P on the porch of my grandparents' home in California. Oh how I love that place. . .
We had a blast! The only thing that could have made it any better would have been having Ben there, of course. But we had the next best thing; Ben was on Skype opening up presents right along with us :)

2 comments:

Kurt and Jordan said...

LOoks like fun! We missed you guys in Utah though! Paige looks so much older since the last time I saw her, can't wait to see you guys again

Emily said...

Cute pictures! Glad to hear Ben will be home soon and good luck with figuring things out!