Tuesday, January 13, 2009

NEED HELP

Actually, we need a place to live.

We are quite flexible really. Maybe even too flexible. You see we'd like to find a small house or apartment or condo in St. George or Utah County or Wasatch County or Salt Lake County that Ben and Paige and I could live in for about 4 to 8 months while Ben re-does some of the application process for his favorite bureau.

Our price range is $0 to about $700.00 a month.

Partially to fully furnished would be nice.

And we'd like to rent month to month.

Anyone know anyone looking for new (flexible) tenants?

8 comments:

noelle said...

ooo oooo oooo, move close to meeeee!!!! please please please. i am going to start asking around for you guys...

heidizinha said...

i might be evicting the people at my parents. :)

Anne said...

Well, there is a fully furnished place a few doors up from me..., but I think it's going for 1000. It's been up for a while, so let's talk them down. :)

Marci and Morgan said...

Well we want you HERE- however I do not know of anything off hand. We'll keep you posted if there is anything that comes up...in our branch of course! hahaha

J.J. said...

There is a family in our neighborhood leasing their upper house, garage etc. They are in the basement right now. I'll check with Kelsey to see if they've filled it. :)They are up the street from me.
Ali

Abbie said...

Are you flexible enough to come to Texas?

Bridget said...

Thanks for your keeping your eyes open, girls! We are up for almost anything, Abbie, but not Texas yet :) (although Texas is in our top ten for where to go next). For now we have to be semi-close to SLC. And we'd like to move in sometime (anytime) in February. If you have any possible leads, please email me at bridgetreedatgmaildotcom.

So far I've been looking on craigslist and ksl and have found a couple of places that might work but nothing I'd want to commit to yet.

Emily said...

My brother in law has a place he rents out. I will talk to him...

Hope you are feeling better!