Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Quilting/Sisters Weekend

A couple of weekends ago my sisters (minus Jen & Jenny), cousins (minus Emily & Jordan), Mom, Aunt, Grandma and I all got together in Heber for a weekend of quilting. We spent Thursday night til Sunday morning together and by the end of the weekend we all had a complete quilt top! Pretty cool considering that at least 4 of us have little to no quilting experience. I love that Paige is going to have a quilt on her bed made by so many of the most important women in my life (and hers).

Ann and Beth organized the quilting (Thank You!), Grandma and Grandpa took care of the food (Thank You!), mom did the prizes (Thank You!), and Papa watched my girls for the weekend so Ben could study (Thank You!). No kids were allowed with the exception of the nursing babies, Coco and Grant. We also managed to fit in a fabulous game of cards, which I am only mentioning because I won :), and a trip to my Aunt's quilt and gift shop, Seasons of Home, in Midway. I think everyone there would agree that although it was a lot of work and we all went home exhausted, it was totally worth it and so much fun!