Monday, April 30, 2012

Seriously, so blessed!


I don't think I've posted enough about what a good baby Grant is. He is calm, content, and just plan old happy. He falls asleep on his own in his crib, eats every 3 to 4 hours during the day, and sleeps through the night. He wakes up in the morning kicking, cooing, and smiling and just loves the attention he gets from his big sisters. I don't know how I got so lucky, but he makes being a mom to 3 as easy as can be (the 2 and 5 yr old are a different story).

The weekend after Ben's graduation we blessed Grant in our ward in Orem. Ben's parents were still in town and my parents, grandparents, and aunt and uncle were able to come too, as well as some friends. It was a lovely day to spend with family and a great time to focus on our perfect little boy.

Ben gave Grant a beautiful blessing which I will always cherish. Grant wore a cute little linen bubble and was wrapped in the same "Bethlehem" blanket we used for Claire. He was blessed by his father, along with his two grandpas, my grandpa, my uncle, and our friend Robbie. That evening we had a delicious dinner in Heber prepared by my mother, aunt, and grandmother.

The Blessing Outfit - Front

Back 

Getting dressed with Great Grandma and Honey

The Group

Grandparents

Great Grandparents

No comments: